Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hide the Pain


First of all, thank you to Stephanie Faris who gave me a Stylish Blogger Award! THANK YOU!

This is a short post to basically say I AM EXHAUSTED. I think I'm getting sick because I can barely keep my eyes open. But I am still here. I've been nursing a sick kitty (Luda) back to health. There is something wrong with his liver and he's had, um, issues. Let's just say my upstairs carpet is completely ruined. He has to be in pain. I'm very worried about him. But he ACTS just fine. He still plays and cuddles and is utterly adorable. He's still eating, which is a good sign. But cats really know how to hide their pain.

And because this is a blog about writing and all...I will link that to writing...

Writers hide their pain.

Through all the good news and deals and everything...every writer has some pain. Some worries. Frustrations. Anger. Insecurities. But they hide it so well, don't they?

Is it Friday yet?



5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better!

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hoping this passes quickly...It's a Starbucks Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes there is just not enough coffee in the world. Hope Luda gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you and the kitty both feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete