Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

A New WIP Snippet

First of all, I might have bought, like, four books in the last three days on my Nook. Can you blame me?

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Lola and The Boy Next Door

The Name of the Star

Everybody Sees the Ants

So. Many. Good. Books. Coming. Out. Can't. Breathe.

Anyway.

I wrote this little exchange today. A rough snippet from My New Lovely Sparkly Romantic WIP:

"It's possible to go through life without being completely love-crazy you know."

Emma's blue eyes sparkle. "True, but it's a lot less exciting that way."


Is it FRIDAY yet?

2 comments:

  1. :) Cute snippet! And you're right, there are SO many good books coming out it's insane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got through with The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer. Really good, you will love it!

    ReplyDelete