Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hey Izzie?

Hi! I'm back. Did you miss me? No? Could you pretend that you missed me? Thanks!

Sometimes I just need a break from the internet. Honestly, it gives me a headache sometimes trying to keep up with everything! So I did a ton of reading over the last week and spent quality time with my plethora of animals. We had some decent weather although now we're back to February ugliness. Poo.

Anyway, the weekend was really rainy and boring and so once I finished the yummy books I was reading, I decided to play around with i Movie. I freaking love it. So I give you the product of my boredom during a three day weekend, a video I made of my dog Izzie. I have a life. Really I do. I promise. Er.


3 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweet puppy! :) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha. Love Izzie. And I missed you! I read 4 books over the last week and with my schedule...that's amazing. Of course, I am exhausted and living off caffeine. So happy you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time here and I'm already in love!!! Real life or not I'm sticking around for sure!!! I love your blog, it's super cute!!

    Glad you had a great vacation away from the blog (i really should try it).

    I do hope you stop by my place and say hello! For now I'll be your latest twitter stalker (fun right - not creepy, I promise)!

    ReplyDelete