Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

YIPPEE!

So I'm sure I missed some awesome agent news or book deal news while I was away on my vacation and if so, please leave such news in the comments! I love success stories but it's hard to keep up with them all, yo.

So I had a great week off and away from the internet--sort of--and I basically just wrote and read and wrote and read and...GOT ANOTHER DOG!

I'm a huge animal lover. We're now up to two dogs and two cats. A full house! The new dog adjusted so well. She's a 2 year old yellow lab and she's sweet and patient and entertains Izzie, still a young pup, for hours. I get up and walk them every morning, which I won't be able to do much longer when it gets dark and cold but for now it's super duper.

I didn't get through my entire pile of books but that's okay. My favorite read was It's Kind of a Funny Story, which is being turned into a movie! I'll be seeing it. There has been a major drought in movies this summer. Inception was basically the only one I was uber excited about but now there's some coming up in the fall I'm looking forward to. Check out some of the trailers below, yo.







HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I have to freakin' see that first movie! It's kind of a funny story looks awesome! That one guy is from the Hangover and he is hilarious. Thanks, Lisa! Also I have no exciting news and congrats on your new doggie.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great book! That Guy from The Hangover- love him! I can never remember his last name. Zack something. He plays Bobby, although from the preview they might've combined him with some other characters from the book, but that's okay. The book's great, and funny, and I can't wait to see that one! =)

    ReplyDelete