Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

NIGHT SHADE

Last night, my dog got into some night shade that was apparently growing in the very corner our back yard. Yeah, we had to make an emergency trip to the vet.

Izzie is just fine. I hope. I panic first and think later. And then I continue to imagine the worse possible things happening to my dog. Maybe this is a writer thing? My imagination runs away with me?

Anyway. Night Shade. I thought of the upcoming book, Nightshade! I'm not sure where I'm going with this. =)

Next week, I'm on vacation. And I have a stack of books ready to be devoured! Yeah! Just a few below...






I'm ready to get back into reading good stuff. I also have The Body Finder and, DUH!, Mockingjay. I just finisheed I AM THE MESSENGER. Loved. Loved. Loved.

I'm taking a little writer vacation. I'll just pretend like it's my job to write. It's going to be awesome!

HAPPY THURSDAY!

And stay away from Night Shade. The plant, not the book. =)

2 comments:

  1. So glad Izzie will be ok! I have done a lot of research on the nightshade plant. I wanted to include in my new wip. It has crazy side effects on humans. I have to read that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a werewolf book so I'm not sure how the plant comes into it, although I'm sure it does somehow. Looks pretty interesting. Comes out in October I think.

    ReplyDelete