Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

WARNING: MAJORLY DEPRESSING POST

I watch The Jersey Shore. It's entertaining. Each episode, someone gets in a fight or someone does something stupid or says something hilarious. It's brainless television.

And now Snooki, the star of the show, has a book deal. I'm not sure if it's YA or not but it sounds like it, considering it's being compared to Lauren Conrad's books (I like Lauren Conrad by the way. I think she's pretty smart and has it together).

But Snooki? A book deal? Eh? I AM SO DEPRESSED.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. What do you expect with a name like Snooki? We can't compete with that.

    Now I'm depressed.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make an excellent point...in order to get published, I need to think of an AMAZING nickname? What do you think of DOODLES? I can see that name in print...=)

    ReplyDelete