My new plan:
1) Finish first draft of WIP by June 1.
2) Revise first draft by July 1.
3) Revise second draft by August 1.
4) Revise third draft by September 1.
5) Revise fourth draft by October 1.
6) By November 1 - Query WIP (if all goes well with it, that is. FINGERS CROSSED.)
7) November - Work on a new WIP for National Novel Writing Month. A much happier, peppier, brighter manuscript.
Anyway - that's the plan. I'm giving myself at least the summer to whip this WIP into shape (ha!). But if there's one thing I've learned about writing, it's that nothing ever goes according to plan.