Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Today...

Is a good day. Why?

1) It's semi-warm. I can see GRASS.
2) My sick cat finally, finally, finally, for the first time in about two weeks, USED THE LITTER BOX. JOY. JOY. JOY!
3) These arrived:


4) Did I mention I could see GRASS outside?

5) Did I mention I did not need my winter coat today?

6) Hub is taking me to get a delicious Very Vanilla Milkshake from Cold Stone Creamery later, probably my favorite thing ever (I literally have DREAMS about this milkshake).

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

3 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! That milkshake sounds yummy, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweseom. New shoes and a milkshake, sounds like the perfect Valentine's day to me :)

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those shoes!!!!!

    and milkshakes. It's like 75 outside today, I'm actually hot. Didn't I just blog about the ice like a week ago? Freaky. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete