But, from what I can remember, here is a list of books I read in 2010. Chances are, if I finished reading the book, I loved it!
In no particular order...
1) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
3) I'd Know You Anywhere
4) The Perks of Being a Wallflower** LOVE. Can't believe it took me so long to get to this book...
5) Will Grayson, Will Grayson
6) Anna and the French Kiss
8) Hex Hall
9) Story of a Girl
10) The Disreputable History of Frankie-Laudeau Banks*** FAVORITE. LOVE. FAVORITE.
11) Honey, Baby, Sweetheart
13) The Duff
14) The Search (Nora Roberts)
15) The Help
17) Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks
18) I Am the Messenger *SPECIAL LOVE.
19) It's Kind of a Funny Story* SPECIAL LOVE.
20) The Last Good Place of Lily Odilon
21) Thirteen Reasons Why
22) Cracked up to Be
23) Eat, Pray, Love
24) Fireworks Over Toccoa
25) Going Bovine
26) Al Capone Does My Shirts
27) The Smoke Jumper
28) 13 Little Blue Envelopes * LOVE! (This book and Anna and the French Kiss pretty much sums up my experience in Europe many years ago...love them both!)
29) If I Stay
30) The Spectacular Now
31) The Dogs of Babel *LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK!
Okay, so I could've been LOVE by all of them because I enjoyed all of the above. And that's all I can remember! Or maybe that's it! I feel like I read a lot more this year than I usually do. I took a big break from writing to just read, read, read.
I'm looking forward to great new books in 2011! Yeah!