Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Yeah!

So I did it. I was very productive this week. I finished my critiques, so, all you betas out there, if you are waiting on some feedback from me, you should have it!

20,000 words in the new WIP. It doesn't even feel like I've written that much. Aw, to be young and in love...looking forward to the inevitable break-up with the new WIP. But so luvin' it right now.

This weekend, I do believe I will up in a balloon. Looking forward to that.

And is anyone else as obsessed with The Tudors as I am? I finally got to watching this show on Netflix, and OMG, it is like chocolate. Plus I am sort of obsessed with that period in time. What a screwed up family. Anyway. Yum. I'm now onto the third season. Can't wait for my DVDs to arrive.


So Pretty...

And to all the Fathers out there for Dad's Day...thanks for not being like Henry VIII!

And what I refer to as my old WIP is ready for some fresh eyes. I'll be sending that out as well! (Is it bad that I want to change that from YA to MG? Seriously. I want to rewrite the whole thing...muhahahahaha.)

Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the progress! And I've seen the first 2 seasons of the Tudors, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers is very, very pretty. :D

    And YA to MG isn't *that* much of a change! Good luck and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Tudors. But you're probably way ahead of me. I think I've only seen the first one or two seasons.

    Have fun with your WIP!

    ReplyDelete